Clark Biomedical Services technicians are trained to repair a large variety of medical equipment. Listed below are some of the typical equipment we service. If you do not see your equipment below please call us so that we can try to assist you with your need.
- Operating room medical equipment (patient monitors, DME, blanket warmers, & more)
- Doctors office and procedural room equipment (Midmark exam tables, autoclaves, centrifuges & more)
- Veterinary hospital equipment (Autoclaves, centrifuges, & DentalAire products)
- Desktop sterilizers/ Autoclaves (Midmark, Tuttnauer, Scican, & Pelton Crane)
- Patient Ceiling lift repairs and preventative maintenance (Molift, Ergolet, & HandiCare)
With our preventative maintenance program we will help you meet your regulatory requirements whether it is with JCAHO, DNV, CMS or any other. A preventative maintenance program also ensures the protection of your capital equipment investment and reduce the overall maintenance costs.
Once we have done a site survey and the initial inspection you will receive a detailed and easy to use asset management inventory list that can be used to meet your regulatory requirements. Capital equipment and technical consultation If you are looking to purchase new capital equipment or maybe build a new facility we can help through equipment evaluations, technical consultation, or initial installs and equipment set up.